Swastik Solutions provide the white hat seo service. We do the search engine optimization with the best and well known techniques, so that your website is not banned or negatively affected by the search engines.
With our proven techniques and research, we have given top rankings to many of our clients and proudly 98% are satisfied with it and continue to extend the campaign.
Why seach engine optimization is needed?
Today people list their companies to various directories giving thousands of rupees to them for clients, but they are not aware that they also get users from search engine.
It is a fact which very less common people know that 80% of users use search engines to find sites and there is 500M searches/day on the web.
Now a days mostly all websites get listed in google, but to be listed in the actual word (product/service) which people search and mainly in top 10-20 is worthy. Because 85% of users dont go to more than 3 pages on search engine and mostly visits only first page for new companies.
Summing up all: It’s a choice and if your site is essentially brochure ware, then
it could well be a reasonable choice. However, if you really want your site to
become part of the web and start delivering results, then doing nothing is not an
Now why Swastik Solutions for Seo Partner?
- Customized solution as per requirement of the clients, so pay of only things needed.
- In-depth analysis of your website.
- We take proper care that no invalid technique is done, which can ban your website by search engines.
- And lastly and mainly makes you among top in search engines.
Few sayings and actual Truth in the Seo Industry:
- Saying: We submit your websites to 100 search engines
True Fact: 99% searches are done on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Of which Google is the market leader. And remaining 1% are mostly spammy which gives you spam email and nothing else.
- Saying » We give 1000 back links.
Fact » Most of them are just link exchange from link-exchange directories which gives nothing than ban your website, and are having a Page Rank (PR) of 0-1 which worth useless to search-engines. Because 1 back link from PR9 worth’s 1000′s of backlinks from PR0 and PR1 websites.